Sunday, April 21, 2013

12 Healthy Snacks Under 100 Calories!




Before I try to eat anything unhealthy, I will look at this picture from now on!

In this picture, it shows 12 snacks that are healthy for you. The good news is, they all are under 100 calories! Isn't this amazing?! When I'm browsing on Pinterest, I usually never come across anything like this. I had to pin it ASAP!

On this list, my favorite under 100 calorie snacks are: apple slices and peanut butter, fruit and yogurt parfait, reverse wrap and rice cake and peanut butter!

I plan to try the banana berry smoothie and fruit popsicle really soon!

What under 100 calorie snack is your favorite that is not on this list?
I would love to find out more under 100 calorie snacks!

I found this picture on 100 Pounds 100 Days Tumblr Page. Thank you, I love it!
Such an awesome blog, one of the best ones I have come across!
But it hasn't been updated in over a year. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment