Sunday, April 14, 2013

Peach Pie Popsicles

Since warmer weather is near, this is the perfect, refreshing snack! Most importantly, there's only a few ingredients, it's easy to make, and it's healthy! I'm on Pinterest a lot and when I saw this recipe, I was so excited! My boyfriend loves peaches, so he will enjoy these, too! I would love to try these popsicles with other fruits too, like pineapple and mango! I am going to make these within the next few days. :)

Photo credit from thejoyofcleaneating.com

Peach Pie Popsicles
Ingredients:
- 1 cup of almond/coconut milk
- 1 frozen banana, peeled or chopped
- 2 large peaches, seeded diced
- 1 tablespoon of agave
- Pinch of cinnamon 
- Popsicle tray

Directions:
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth or desired consistency.
Pour into popsicle tray and freeze for about 3-6 hours.

I found the recipe for these delicious popsicles here.

No comments:

Post a Comment