Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Normal Day For Jessica Every Tuesday

Hands down, Tuesday is the busiest day of the entire week for me. Today is Tuesday so it's a perfect time to write this blog post. Unfortunately, I got unlucky and a lot of classes I needed to take at Penn State Greater Allegheny this semester were only offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Every Tuesday, there is always so much going on!

Here are how my normal Tuesdays are every week:

9:00 AM - I love to sleep in, so 9:00 AM is kind of early for me. I wake up, eat breakfast and get ready for school. During this time, I also try to relax. A big stress reliever for me is laying in my bed and searching the web on my laptop or iPhone. But if I have a test that day or homework I was unable to finish the night before, I try to get that done during this time.

10:30 AM - I get in my car and drive to school. I'm lucky because I live about 5 minutes from campus, but I prefer to arrive a few minutes before all of my classes. I don't like being late.

10:50 AM to 12:05 PM - I'm at my first class of the day, Marketing 301.

12:10 PM to 1:25 PM - My first gap of the day. There's really no point of going home, since I have a little over an hour break, so I go to Dunkin' Donuts. It's only a few minutes away from campus. My sister or boyfriend usually meet me there to keep me company. (I'm addicted to Dunkin' Donuts, especially with their Caramel Swirl Iced Latte Lites!)

1:35 PM to 2:50 PM - I'm at my second class of the day, History 20.

3:00 PM to 4:20 - My second gap of the day. During this gap, I usually do go home. I get something to eat and try to rest for a little bit. If my mom is home, an early dinner will be ready for me.

4:30 PM to 5:45 PM - I'm at my third class of the day, Comm 471.

5:45 PM to 6:00 PM - I only have a 15 minute break before my fourth class. If I need to, I hurry up and go to the cafeteria to get a snack and go to the bathroom.

6:00 PM to 8:30 PM - My fourth and final class of the day, English 202D.

8:45 PM to 11:00 PM - I'm finally home! By this time, I am really tired! I try to study and finish up on some homework, if needed. My boyfriend also comes over my house to visit me. He always puts me in a good mood and I love spending time with him. I get ready for bed around 10:30 PM and I'm usually in bed by 11:00 PM.

What's your busiest day of the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment