Thursday, March 7, 2013

A Great Motivational Quote

Such a great quote I found on Pinterest today. This one is definitely one of my favorites! It's so inspirational and motivating!

Thinking positive, exercising on a daily basis, nourishing your body with healthy foods, working hard, staying strong, worrying less, dancing more, loving often and always be happy! 

All of these points are very important, but my favorite part of this quote is thinking positive. Positive thinking will let you do everything than negative thinking will. I will admit, I used to be a very negative person, but I realized I made everyone around me negative. 

Working hard is also another part I like from this quote. One of my favorite quotes from Oprah Winfrey is, "The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal is, you can get there if you're willing to work."

Whenever I am down or sad, I always read at this quote and I know that everything will be okay.

3 comments:

  1. Sharing is fine. What do you have to add to it?

    Dr C

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this quote while browsing on Pinterest too! They really have some great ideas to stay motivated!

    ReplyDelete