Thursday, February 28, 2013

Healthy Frozen Banana Treat

When I'm browsing on Pinterest, I'm usually always on the Food and Drink category board. I usually always see the  same recipes over and over again... But earlier today, I came across a quick, easy, and healthy recipe that looks delicious! I'm going to buy the ingredients for it tomorrow and try it out!


Healthy Frozen Banana Treat
2 bananas
- Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt (any Greek Yogurt should be fine)
- Crushed Almonds
- Cinnamon
- Popsicle Sticks

Directions:
1. Line a tray with parchment paper.
2. Mix the Greek Yogurt, almonds and cinnamon together.
3. Peel the bananas.
4. Cut off an end from each banana and insert the Popsicle sticks.
5. Coat the bananas in Greek Yogurt and almonds.
6. Lay the bananas on parchment paper and freeze for 45 minutes to an hour. The bananas will be creamy and firm, but not frozen.

If you like bananas, you should definitely try out this recipe! I'm excited to try something new!

I found the recipe here. Thanks for the recipe, eattonguyen on Tumblr!

No comments:

Post a Comment