Thursday, February 7, 2013

Healthy Peanut Butter Dip

One of my favorite foods in the entire world has to be peanut butter. It's so delicious! I will seriously eat peanut butter with anything. But the bad thing about peanut butter is that it's high in fat. Since I've been trying to live a more healthier lifestyle, I've had to cut down on the peanut butter and I have been so upset because of it. But I found a great recipe on Pinterest that tastes amazing and it's actually healthy for you, too! It's also quick and easy to make; it only takes a few minutes! I always bring it with me to school or work in a little container. The perfect on-the-go snack! I eat this yummy peanut butter dip with apples, graham crackers and pretzels! (I always lick the container when I'm done.. it's that good!)

Healthy Peanut Butter Dip 
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt (I used vanilla Greek yogurt)
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter (I used natural honey peanut butter)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1/4 cup of miniature semisweet chocolate chips (optional)

Directions: In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, peanut butter, cinnamon and chocolate chips. Stir all of the ingredients together and that's it!

The full recipe & nutrition facts regarding the dip can be found here.

1 comment: